We do NOT ship our puppies
Shipping is entirely to stressful and can be fatal....we take NO chances with our babies.
You can fly here to pickup your puppy so it can fly in the cabin with you
The closest airport is Greensboro NC or Roanoke VA (;Limited service to Roanoke)
Goldendoodle & Aussiedoodle Puppies
Due we hope in the couple of months, all of course up to the good lord and mother nature :o)
When you Get your Pup depends on
**When i get your deposit
**Where you fall on the list
**Who does what ahead of you on the list
I have no idea who the parents will be to your puppy in a upcoming litter, all depends on the above
Non of which i have any control over nor does any breeder on unborn litters
We do the very best we can ,,
Delivery dates are not guaranteed for obvious reasons
Reservations are Highly recommended our babies are normally sold well before they are born
Complete a application to begin the process
Review the Sizes page
I cant predict that when the pups are born,
Not until 5-7wks old I May have some idea ,
so eye color is a added bonus for our Aussiedoodles,
Goldendoodle eye color is normally ybrown or amber
To Clarify some things Regarding how we choose puppies;
Coat color, Eye Color, etc
WHY Choose a Doodlesville Doodle
- Our puppies are Imprinted from Birth, House breaking started by the time your pickup day arrives. , Paper training during winter months, due to the fact we can have some cold winters here! The time I have them, up until 8wks old, its just too cold to take such young puppies out in the weather if under 70 degrees,
- Our puppies are completely socialized since we work with our puppies everal times a day, with active playtime, such as fetching, hugging and cuddle time and constant supervision.
Generally we do not have dominant puppies as we are there constantly to correct inappropriate behavior. to insure you will be completely satisfied with your Doodlesville Doodle it is up to you to follow the instructions given at time of your puppy orientation.
- We offer a Full 2Year Guarantee and A Limited Lifetime Guarantee on ALL of our Puppies, (restrictions apply)
- Our Phone lines are open 24/7 once you get home with your puppy and you are expected to call if you ever need any assistance or advice,
- We are serious about your being considered part of our Family when you get a puppy from us.
CHOOSING YOUR VETERINARIAN > Click here
The Expen and Crate set up is a huge part of our Training program ,Please have it set up for pups arrival see pickup info page
Prices vary depending on sex color markings etc
apply for a puppy
Hope to hear from you soon, May God Bless
- We do NOT breed back to Goldendoodles or Aussiedoodle to get F1B Doodles, there is really no need to because first cross is normally low to no shed and allergy friendly,
- Please review our Allergies Page
- We do NOT breed Australian Labradoodles, this line has been infused so many times with Poodle that they are 15/16ths poodle, you may as well go out and get a poodle and save a few thousand dollars, Not to mention the line breeding/inbreeding that has gone on in the Australian Line of breeding, Which Defeats the whole entire purpose of the Doodle Breeds to begin with ,,
Please educate yourself before making that choice!!!
Reserve your Puppy Now!
We highly recommend reserving your puppy ahead of time. Our puppies are typically sold well before they are born, and sometimes even before they are bred!
If you are interested in a puppy from a current or upcoming litter, be sure to take note of the name of the momma.
If the timing isn't quite right, or you don't see a puppy you like, tell us when you will be ready and what you are looking for.
Prices Depend on size, sex, & color.*
How to Reserve Your Doodlesville Doodle Puppy
- Complete an Adoption Application
Complete a Phone Interview
Complete payment agreement
- Make a complete a deposit agreement and send in your deposit. (link sent once approved)
See Sizes Page regarding Size information on Goldendoodles
- True Miniatures,:they Mature about the size of a Sheltie (Miniature Collie) or smaller,,,They should mature 15-25lbs adult size> Adult Homes Preferred, > Children over 8yrs old considered
- Medium size 30-40lbs when grown under 18" at the shoulder
- Standards 40-65lbs when grown appx 18-22" at the shoulder
- Sizes are Not guaranteed, if you will love them any less, don't get a doodle puppy
- Remember some breeders will tell you anything to sell you a dog , educate yourself!!!
The Doodlesville Doodle Guarantee & Warranties
- Providing a high quality and healthy life-long canine companion is our top priority. Our puppies are all up-to-date on their vaccinations, worming, and other health checks before you come to pick them up. We will not release an unhealthy or sick puppy.
- Doodlesville Doodles come with our Health & Quality Guarantee. Once you purchase one of our doodles, our phone lines are open to you 24/7 for any questions or concerns that might arise. Click here to find out more about our Puppy Placement Guarantee and how we place our puppies.
- We offer a 2-Year Full Warranty against any life threatening congenital defects, under which we will supply you with a free replacement pup. Please note: This does not mean that you must return the defective pup, it just means we will give you another pup.
- In addition, we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty* against any congenital defects that become evident after 2 years, under which we will supply you with a replacement pup at half price, for any life threatening issues covered under our guarantee.
- *Maintenance of Life's Abundance Diet, other stipulations are required in order to qualify.(see Pickup Info )
Say No to Mail-Order Puppies!
Q: Do you ship your puppies?
A: Absolutely Not!
We will never ship a puppy. Shipping is very stressful, and sometimes fatal, for puppies. When puppies are shipped they are are not transported like the precious cargo that they are. We do not take unnecessary risks with our babies.
Q: Can your puppies fly?
A: No! They don't have wings!
Seriously though, you may fly with your puppy provided you transport them in a Large soft-sided carrier so that they can ride with you in the cabin of the aircraft (as long as the puppy is under 20 lbs and can comfortably fit into a Large Soft-sided Carrier.
So, you want to give a puppy as a gift?
Please reconsider. Click here to find out why!
Do you have Allergies? Click here
The puppies pictured above are already placed,
To get on the wait list Complete a Puppy Application ,, Thank you
Regarding Wait list >>> If you have been contacted to decide on a Puppy from a litter born, Please get back to me IMMEDIATELY I have others waiting, I cannot hold up the list for one person, if you do not get back to me withing 24hrs of email I have sent... we will move on to the next person,, and you will put back on the list , Your deposit is held for 1Year from the date it is placed, after which it is forfeited.
However recently we have and I am learning some lessons ,,
I have had to implement New policy, There is a 3 to 4 Day wait after deposit placed, Before pickup\
We will no longer release puppies the same day or 2nd day of making your commitment
It is up to YOU to review our policies page, and up to you to do your research about us, (visit our Facebook page )
We are a Open Book,
This is a lifetime commitment to the puppy, we are giving a Lifetime commitment to You!
Make sure you are ready and that We are the breeder for you.
If you do not want a breeder that Actually CARE'S About You and Your Puppy,
For some reason I get all the time "oh I have to have a female'..
Why? what in the world is wrong with a little boy?
People seem to have it in their minds that females are more maternal.
Folks,, where do you think the word. "Bitch" comes from? You got it,, its a female Dog.
With that being said,
Males in most breeds of Dogs make better family pets, they love everyone,
a female will pick one of two people.
With the Doodles I find NO difference between Male/Female,
Either will break their hearts to please you, boy or girl
Our Doodles are proving to be excellent family, service or therapy dogs.
Please do NOT limit your choice. It just makes no sense.
Recently it has come to my attention that a breeder in Northern Va is selling puppies that are
Australian Shepherd Bred to a Goldendoodle, this in itself should raise a red flag to anyone,
This defeats the entire purpose of breeding doodles, and you can bet that they only are interested in money
NOT in honoring the breed, Please be careful and aware of what kind of people you are purchasing your pup from!!! All Puppies are cute, this does not mean that they will be healthy.
Never purchase a dog based just on price , You WILL get what you pay for!!